Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Weldon City Schools' employees who choose to utilize the EAP, please check with your school bookkeeper or immediate supervisor for the district's username and passcode.
Nutrition Counseling Benefit
One-on-one nutrition consultation services are now being offered. If you are interested, please see the services offered below and the flyer to sign up!
- 1 on 1 virtual nutrition counseling for your employees - no contracts or fees apply
- Coverage is already written into the BCBS of NC state health plan and CHARGE is an in-network provider - no copays or deductibles apply for your employees
- Included with the nutrition counseling is an engaging mobile application, plus every employee can earn a Bluetooth wireless scale reward
- Under the BCBS of NC state health plan, employees receive up to 6 meetings per benefit year covered under preventive care
- All employees and spouses are eligible to receive a consultation at no cost to them
Colonial LifeLife Insurance Form
Use for initial enrollment for basic life by completing the highlighted sections only. For modifications to current policies or to enroll in the Voluntary Colonial Group Term Life call the NC Service Center at (888) 662-7500. Please keep in mind that Colonial will only process the voluntary portion of the group term life coverage after receiving the basic life enrollment application.
The Health Assessment--A Great Opportunity
The Health Assessment is an opportunity for Weldon City Schools employees to learn about their health status, risk factors and ways to improve their health
Employee benefits: Pierce Group
1) Log on to www.PierceGroupBenefits.
and select the current plan year from the drop-down menu
2) Log on towww.PierceGroupBenefits.com
Benefits" and enter your employer's name.
Nationwide Pet Insurance